Christian Flower Girl Dresses

This is the sneak preview of flower girl dresses that my girl wore for two of my cousins' wedding. My girl is not big enough to be a flower girl; nevertheless we decided to dress her up along with my two nieces and I just loved it.

This was an off-white chiffon fabric with a self print. The lining is off-white satin fabric and that bow is golden satin ribbon with an unusual texture.


This was the second dress that she wore in the first week of June. There were corresponding hairbands, but I lost it on the same day. This is a biscuit colored striped fabric and the flowers are made of chocolate colored satin fabric. The lining is satin in this case too.


Both these dresses were custom made by our good old tailor in my native, though the clothes was purchased by someone in the family.

Aren't they pretty? More photos to follow...

Comments