Staying Positive, Staying Focused

being grateful
 
Some days it is just tough to stay positive and focused on the big picture. You tend to nitpick all the bad things, put all your energy in contemplating how bad your life is and then do it in an infinite loop. I believe this has been a major character trait that I have to work on.

~To break away from all the negatives and be grateful for what is great in my life...

~To think about the opportunities that are present in front of me and act upon it...

~To stay focused on my priorities rather than about what other people might think...

~To do more introspection about myself and be ready to accept flaws and move forward...

~To talk less about other peoples' flaws and talk good about them...

 The situation I am currently in is not very bad, but this is the time to act upon it so that my life doesn't get affected.It is also a growing moment for me. To be surrounded by so much negativity and to emerge victorious is an unique experience. That is what I want. That is what I need to work towards...

Comments