Kerala Kasavu Onam Frock for Baby Girl




Onam is a feeling for Malayalis across the world and just like I was gearing up for the Onam celebrations in our apartment, I was on the lookout for clothes for my kids. Then I saw this beautiful outfit in instagram and thought about a tiny baby who is very close to my heart. Her parents are my friends and we live in the same apartment. So this is the frock I got as a gift for the little one.

How cute and sweet is this ensemble? Sarah the owner of Ms.Madespecial agreed to make matching diaper cover and hair band for her too. Below is a closer look of the embroidery.



I have ordered similar outfits from the same vendor for my little girl and need to figure out something for my elder girl. I am eagerly waiting for the dresses to arrive.

Comments