Return Gifts - No plastic gift wrapping ideas


I am not very enthusiastic about arranging birthday parties for kids, nor am I good at cooking up things which can be called as party items. So I usually outsource the task to professionals who can do it for me...same is the case for decorations.

Then my son came up with a demand for his 5th birthday party and we had no plans. Then we realized that my eldest did have a party for her 5th birthday, so the son's demand is pretty fair.

So we decided a play area for party which also meant food and decor was taken care. Yaay! Then we initially thought of not having return gifts, but what if kids demand it..that might get embarrassing. So they were ordered. I had already decided that I will not cover them with those gift wrapping sheets which are thrown in waste in seconds. So this is what I came up with using newspapers and some ribbon in my stash.

I did add name tags to each of these gifts later. But somehow missed to take pictures. But you would have an idea by now.

Comments