Long time, no see

It has been some months since I came this way. Things have changed, rather drastically in the way the world was happening in the past few months. 2020 has been become a legendary year for not at all good reasons.

There are also lots of lessons to learn. Remember our grasping power when we were studying the night before a big exam. Many of us have passed quite a few exams because of the work that  we did the night before. We are a phase where we are deciding who is important and what is important.

Everyday moments are filled with decision making where there is no concrete right  or wrong. Should I go physically to buy grocery or should I avoid crowd by ordering a home delivery? Should I go for a walk or exercise at home? Should I do that errand that I have been postponing forever? 

PS: I wrote this in July and publishing it on Nov 28th, 2020

Comments