Positano Girls Dress Pattern by Little Lizard King - PDF Sewing Pattern

This was my first experience with PDF Sewing patterns. Gosh! I was equally terrified and excited about making something in a very different way that I have ever envisioned...and those gathers. But I was determined that I would make something different, how much ever I need to work on it.

The dress is a result of that. I have come a long way from this dress, but sewing for your own child surpasses it all. 

Also I need to give 5 stars to the Pattern company. I have since purchased many patterns and I should say that the Little Lizard King company has well written instructions for each step with pictures for each step. It is like someone guiding you at every step and making it an easy breezy experience.

 Link to Pattern: https://littlelizardking.com/products/positano

Comments