Happy New Year 2022

 Another new year starting today with a lot of hopes and anxieties. The last quarter of 2021 was lost in blur because I was going through the chaos of a first trimester, and I am happy to feel myself back to almost normal by the second half of December.  The baby bump do tell a different story, but a happy one.

The kids are looking forward to the new addition.But we should say as parents with three kids, we were less enthusiastic about going through the pregnancy and the newborn phase. 

I have 5 more months before I will have the newborn in my hands and I hope to keep myself busy with lots of prep work before the baby comes. I wish to make a lot of cute baby clothes, but since the gender will be unknown till birth,  I will stick to gender neutral stuff for the time being.

The Omicron variant of Covid adds a lot of spice to 2022 with a third wave looming much closer and closing in faster. This will make my hospital visits and delivery much more chaotic and risky.


Comments